I need some help please - What are some good 11m SSB radios that can also be used on UK40FM.
I have a problem that i'm sure lots & lots of other people have the same problem & i was hoping someone can help me...
In my town, there are people I've known for years who are all on the CB & i've known & spoken to them for years.
Some of them have modified 11m SSB radios to get on the UK40, but quite a few of them do not run a SSB radio but just a standard UK40 \ CEPT rig.
I need an 11m radio that doesn't need to be modified on which I can go on SSB when the skip is right for it, & then when I'm finished, I can flick back to the UK40 & chat to my friends in & around my town.
It would be good to have a nice CLEAN UN-MODIFIED radio that did it all
What are some good radios to have the best of both worlds... SSB and UK40 ?
Are there some good new radios about?
For example...
Does the Superstar 3900, have a variable KC like my Ham International Concorde II does?
If so... what about a 3900 with a frequency counter? Or the 3900 with the frequency counter built in?
Built in frequency counter in blue looks so nice.

External frequency counter doesn't look as good.

Can anyone help...?






