My 62 crewie

A place for pics, either of your setup, your vehicle, yourself or anything else!
Post Reply
Rustydiver
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Thought I would show you my set up
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

cool take the swr out of line once you have set the antenna as it will cost you power


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Rustydiver
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Cheers will do.
I'm off next week so I'm at home tinkering with the van, me swr reading is just over 2, I can get it lower still think the paint in the gutter isnt giving a good earth.
Went out for a spin over the weekend and parked up on the hill and picked somebody I Whales talking which must be 30 miles ish as the crow flies, there were no obstructions though :D
User avatar
Asterix
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Sanderstead, Surrey

Nice setup :D
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

no mount shold be ok check which is higher 1 or 40 if higher on 40 then shorten the whip slightly

*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply