Newcastle Under Lyme CB newbie

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
UnderCover Runner
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:16 pm
CB Handle: UnderCover Runner
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme

HI there, was given a CB radio by a teacher when I left school and I couldnt get it to work.
12 years later I got myself one to go in the car

I dont know much about CBs but I want to learn more and get a base station sorted

Will put a few pics of the mobile soon

Dom
Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep, Day off, lounge around, Sleep, work, sleep.
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
police man
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: wolverhampton

welcome dom
Post Reply