Old CB MAGS

A place to share memories, pictures, and funny stories!
Post Reply
User avatar
NUBSTER
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 am
CB Handle: NUBSTER
Location: North London

I was looking for somthing else in my garage today, did'nt find what I was looking for but I found these a bit of nostalga pre legal UKFM days some of the mags

Image
Image
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

those pics take me back to the good times of cb


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Guzzy
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm
CB Handle: Guzzy
Location: England

Takes me back to those days of waiting for the latest CB magazine to appear at the local newsagent. :D

Ah, nostalgia. 8)
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

stampman wrote:those pics take me back to the good times of cb


*King* *King* *King* *King*
how very true .....them were the good old days, :wink:
User avatar
wildfire
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
CB Handle: wildfire.
Location: United Kindom.

i reckon if they brought the cb magazines back out on sale maybe more people young & old will get back in to the cb hobbies & find out the the cb radios are the cheapest communication equipment around
Lambrettadave
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

I uploaded a few cb magazine rig reviews onto Flickr

loads of classics and some of the cept rigs too

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88011785@N06/
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

thanks dave very good link :D great reading
Lambrettadave
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Cheers you are welcome

I hope others find it good reading too.

In time I will get more done.
Post Reply