Hello from Leicestershire

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
LE-Jim
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:19 am

Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
I've used CB's in vehicles for years but nothing serious, over the last twelve months I've been looking into making it a bit of a hobby, I have a Uniden 300 and a Sirio Gain master which I plan to erect on anything upto 30 foot of scaffold pole I have acquired for that very reason.
I have read with interest about planning and neighbour disputes, I am lucky to only have a couple of neighbours and then unbroken countryside so I'll have to see how go!
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome to the forum



*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Welcome to the forum :D

Andy :wink:
spodface12
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 am

Heya LE-JIM nice to see someone else from leicestershire :)
Post Reply