Greetings from Suffolk

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
User avatar
Paff
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi,

Name here is Steve, QTH, just north of Ipswich, Suffolk.

I started to use CB in the 70s, AM of course, then through to 1981 when it went legal. I stopped using CB in the mid 80s, but now have a hankering to get another CB. Eventually I bought a Polmar Venus from the guys here at Thunderpole, cracking service from start to finish, even when I had an issue with an extension block, Saiful was very helpful and a replacement part arrived the very next morning.

I have more questions, so will be starting new threads and trying to keep on topic :D
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum :D

Andy :wink:
User avatar
Paff
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Thanks Andy... 8)
Post Reply