Just Purchased a Polmar Venus (From Thunderpole) to put in my recently acquired 2.5 T4-LWB Campervan.
Intend to run it from the leisure battery, & Hope I remember to switch it off at the appropriate time, so I dont run the battery flat (Want the option of using the CB without the ignition on). My other 2 motors (Discoverys) have the rigs switched (Via a relay) to the ignition.
The relay/Split-charge is located under the driver seat, with the leisure battery hidden in the back. I have a full size Orbitor whip ready to mount to the roof-rails & intend to mount the "workings" in the "Cup-holder-box" just in front of the gear-stick (As available on ebay). I should be able to keep most of the cabling hidden, so as to no upset SWMBO.
I'll try to remember to get some pics of the install.....IF I remember (But its getting cold out there!)
EDIT
Looking at the date of the last post, seems that there are not many VW CBers around?!