Hey all,
I'm gonna order a Mag mount for my BMW mini. On my classic minis I have the gutter mounts which are fine but this isn't possible nor practical for the new mini. I fancy this aerial. What size of mag mount would be suitable for motorway speeds? If I can get away with a smaller base then that would be cool.
Cheers in advance
Sean
Which mag mount?
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
We would recommend the large one for that antenna... http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/magnetic-m ... large.html
The small one would hold it, but we wouldn't recommend it for motorway speeds.
Andy
The small one would hold it, but we wouldn't recommend it for motorway speeds.
Andy
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Hi Stampman, yes that is also an option
Andy
Andy


