The Migration Continues...
-
needle bender
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am
right,i am willing to try the 446 band alongside 27 once more...now the transciever i am interested in is the midland G7..it is currently on sale in germany at the moment and comes with a magmount antenna....does anybody have info on this setup....can it be powered from the ciggie lighter ?....and is it available from any uk outlet....
-
Krieghoff Boy
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 pm
Hi all
I have been reading your thread to try and fathom out if I can use my Mitex UHF two way radios with something like a Wouxun KG-UV920 dual band radio. I am new to all this and need some advice they have a supposed range of 25 km cheers
I have been reading your thread to try and fathom out if I can use my Mitex UHF two way radios with something like a Wouxun KG-UV920 dual band radio. I am new to all this and need some advice they have a supposed range of 25 km cheers
