Up and Running, now need a radio.

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
Post Reply
lijongtao
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

OK So thanks to the help on here I visited Brian at Lancaster services and bought a Thunderpole T-2000 and Sirio antenna, fitted to the car.

I want to go onto sideband and know this radio won't suffice so I am looking for advice as to what radio to buy. The T-2000 is a perfect size but I could manage to go a little bigger as it is fitted in the centre console.

Any suggestions for an easy to use radio that covers SB?

Thanks a million. Li
lijongtao
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Can anyone help please?
Techuk
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 pm

This is a nice rig just sounds like what your asking for "Superstar SS-6900-N V6" nice unit with frequency counter and channels switchable up and down with SSB nice. What d'yer think
Watch this space *King*
Post Reply