Lancaster and Lancashire

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
Post Reply
lijongtao
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi all

Does anyone know if the CB shop is still there at the services in Lancaster?

Also, what is the activity like in Lancashire? Preston and Blackpool specifically. I am considering buying a rig,. I used to have one in the 80s but didn't want to invest too much if there isn't anyone on.

Thanks Li
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

yes it is and there is quite a lot of activity on ch21 round Leland and Preston


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
lijongtao
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks so much. I appreciate it. I don't suppose if you know if they're online do you?
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

no not on line

phone no: 07808281271


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
lijongtao
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Very kind, much obliged to you.
User avatar
Clouddancer
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm

I live in Morecambe, some but not many breakers about Locally, if there are, I have never copied any.
As I stated before, I go to Jubilee Tower and plenty of Breaker contacts up there.
Got contacts in Blackpool, Preston, Leyland, Blackburn, Rivington, Eccleston got as far as Southport and Crosby.
all on 4 Watts.
Actually not many CB's put out 4 Watts :o
Manufacturers fear of Legislation sell them under 4 Watts, because if checked by Authorities and found to be over
then their whole consignment will have to be checked and they don't want that.
Post Reply