President McKinley EU 'Hidden RU Mode'

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
delboy
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Image

I've found a 'hidden RU mode' on my UNMODIFIED President McKinley EU - It shows that there may be some hidden goodies in this radio just waiting to be found.....


More on the blog

https://delboyonline.blogspot.com/2019/ ... l?spref=tw
Enterprise
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:55 pm
Location: Telford

Spill the beans then, what does it do? :wink:
User avatar
AppleTree
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
CB Handle: Uncle Bulgaria
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex

I see you put my video on your Blog Del, cheers... I can't work out what the H does yet lol.
You Can Find Me On Channel 19 Usually.
Or 145.500 FM 8-)

My YouTube Channel RustySkull Productions
simon007
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:14 am
CB Handle: Simon007

I’ve asked at a reseller and it’s not full rU mode just a hap hazard test mode to allow access to see if transmit etc works in extended mode.
Writer of Comms from Europe Radio User Magazine
Post Reply