No need for social distancing when you have a cb radio

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
User avatar
NUBSTER
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 am
CB Handle: NUBSTER
Location: North London

Doubt I would give up CB totally, but I don't think I will be as active or enthusiastic as I use to be with it, I've never been without a CB since I started on it 1975 weather it be connected up or not so I think if I flogg all my stuff I would actually miss it plus it would feel strange.
User avatar
DarioG
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:04 pm

If there's anyone from Liverpool, I just moved in along with my radios and would like to check how's it going :)

thx
Dario
Kittiwake
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
CB Handle: Kittiwake
Location: Swansea

Cactusjack1879 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49 am Yes, thats the same as the "static" that i'm getting! Like bacon frying......
I've been getting this recently but only intermittently, I had my radio on scan mode yesterday and had no interference until my daughter went into her bedroom (next room to my shack) and just as her door was closing INTERFERENCE. I went in (yes I had to knock first) and asked what had she turned on and she pointed to her LED strip lights. I asked her to turn them off for me to check the radio and yes interference stopped. Now if I want to operate my radio I'll need to check if her LED lights are on or not!!
Post Reply