The problem is when switched on the TX and RX lights both illuminate and there is no channel display... no sound, in fact nothing TX'ing on the mic the RX light goes off but it isn't on any channel, almost like it is in PA mode type thing. The board is different to the Audioline 341 and I have no circuit diagram. The board is a PA-198 AB. May be more than one fault? any ideas??
UNIDEN 400 PR27GB Problem
Hi all, I bought one of these off eBay and it looks in VCG cosmetically and inside the board is in good clean condition. I replaced the protection diode as a matter of course and testing it the removed diode was working fine so no signs of cross connection. no signs of 24v damage and no signs of butchery.
The problem is when switched on the TX and RX lights both illuminate and there is no channel display... no sound, in fact nothing TX'ing on the mic the RX light goes off but it isn't on any channel, almost like it is in PA mode type thing. The board is different to the Audioline 341 and I have no circuit diagram. The board is a PA-198 AB. May be more than one fault? any ideas??
The problem is when switched on the TX and RX lights both illuminate and there is no channel display... no sound, in fact nothing TX'ing on the mic the RX light goes off but it isn't on any channel, almost like it is in PA mode type thing. The board is different to the Audioline 341 and I have no circuit diagram. The board is a PA-198 AB. May be more than one fault? any ideas??
-
rhythmstick
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:20 pm

