1980's TV programme / sitcom?

A place to share memories, pictures, and funny stories!
Post Reply
User avatar
Hair Bear
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

This is a long shot but worth a try.
A 1980's TV program, probably a sitcom but not certain. Set in the west country, Somerset maybe. I think it centered around a village pub, and one of the main characters drove a Moggy Van.
The really memorable bit is that the villagers all seemed to communicate with cb radios, but from what I recall it wasn't part of the plot or sub text of the show. It was just that the radios were there so they used them, much like mobile phones appear in shows today.
Does anyone else remember this show? What was it called?
Am I cracking up???
One person in ten understands binary. The other one doesn't. :wink:
Post Reply