Hi all
Any breakers in and around Barnsley, South Yorkshire? Just bought new CB radio for my VW Campervan? Getting back on the airways after 30 odd years!
Regards
Rob
Breakers in The Barnsley (South Yorkshire area)
- wildfire
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
- CB Handle: wildfire.
- Location: United Kindom.
Hi Pikeybob
well I`ll be surprised if there isn`t anybody on CB around Barnsley as there`s a lot of Antenna`s in the air but I'm` sure you`ll pick a few people up on air waves around Barnsley area buddy & welcome & hope you enjoy the fun times on the air waves
well I`ll be surprised if there isn`t anybody on CB around Barnsley as there`s a lot of Antenna`s in the air but I'm` sure you`ll pick a few people up on air waves around Barnsley area buddy & welcome & hope you enjoy the fun times on the air waves

