New user here Lincolnshire
I am new to CB radio, well apart from using someone elses rig back in the late 80's when i was a lifeguard on the lincolnshire coast. I travle as I have a MoHo alot so thought why not get a cd radio for a bit of entertainment. i have brought a midland alan 42 ds hand held. Not getting much on the supplied antenna. so have purchased an orbitor HD to go on the moho when i get round to it. An tips or advice happly taken on board.
-
Steve The Viking
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2025 5:25 pm
- CB Handle: Fozzie Bear
- Location: Herts
Happy travelling
- Smithdoor
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2026 2:40 am
- CB Handle: KDS93612
- Location: Clovis California
- Contact:
I been in CB since 1960's.bod67 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 18, 2025 2:26 pm I am new to CB radio, well apart from using someone elses rig back in the late 80's when i was a lifeguard on the lincolnshire coast. I travle as I have a MoHo alot so thought why not get a cd radio for a bit of entertainment. i have brought a midland alan 42 ds hand held. Not getting much on the supplied antenna. so have purchased an orbitor HD to go on the moho when i get round to it. An tips or advice happly taken on board.
Happy see you back inti CB's.
I hope you have photos too.
Dave
Cobra S19 FM and HH50WXST.
Antennas 50 inch and ½ wave
Moderator on
https://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/
https://www.weldingweb.com/
Past work
https://web.archive.org/web/20010519134 ... angarDoor/
Antennas 50 inch and ½ wave
Moderator on
https://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/
https://www.weldingweb.com/
Past work
https://web.archive.org/web/20010519134 ... angarDoor/
