not sure which

CB homebase advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
Techuk
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 pm

I have a couple of radios here I have a SS9600N and a TCB880 both have legal, high and low bands and variable power in the box. I also have 2 Cobra 148GTL one is fully working and one needs attention. I am not going to be using these from day to day but may get one out if the skip is high. I think that the former radios are clean with just the switch channel mod. I want to use them both before i decide. Any thoughts.
Watch this space *King*
User avatar
AppleTree
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
CB Handle: Uncle Bulgaria
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex

Good luck.
You Can Find Me On Channel 19 Usually.
Or 145.500 FM 8-)

My YouTube Channel RustySkull Productions
Paterne12
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 26, 2026 4:51 pm

J’ai deux radios : une SS9600N et une TCB880. Toutes les deux couvrent les bandes hautes et basses et disposent d’une puissance réglable. J’ai également deux Cobra 148GTL : l’une fonctionne parfaitement, tandis que l’autre aurait besoin d’une réparation.

Je ne prévois pas de les utiliser tous les jours, mais il est possible que j’en remette une en service si les interférences deviennent importantes. À ma connaissance, les deux premières radios sont en bon état, avec seulement une modification au niveau des canaux.

Avant de prendre une décision, je souhaite tester les deux appareils afin de vérifier leur fonctionnement et leurs performances réelles.
Post Reply