P.S. I'm new to this stuff and am trying to find out which pair to buy.
best mount.!!!
Whats the best kind of antenna mount for a lorry. I could use a mag mount an place up on roof but routing the coax would be a pain in the arse so think a mirror mount might be better but would I loose out on signal power.
P.S. I'm new to this stuff and am trying to find out which pair to buy.
P.S. I'm new to this stuff and am trying to find out which pair to buy.
first choice should always be sirio gutter mount as it is stright to the body and this means you have no problem with the ground and if you mount it on the rear of the waggon then it is protected by the wind deflector as well win win situation

if it anit broke dont fix it
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
You could use the mag mount on the roof and put coax through the sun roof, thats if people still have the cb on the shelf at the top?
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
wilson 1000 then lol



