Local Club

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
Post Reply
stonyman
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Gloucester

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a CB club in Gloucester, I know of an Amateur Radio club but not CB.

If anyone can help me I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Paul
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

think that cb clubs have died off have not heard of one for a long while but you could still have a get together in a local pub if a couple of you arranged it over the air waves and see who turns up



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply