Hello everyone

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
pda
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Hello everyone

I'm Paul & new here & new to cb's too...so I'm new new :D :D

I've just fitted a secondhand Midland 38 rig in my series landrover...I have not gone live on air yet so to speak but will try tomorrow. now I have my cb radio working as it should..


Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
full throttle until you see god..............then brake............................
User avatar
greenfingers
Needs to get out more!!
Needs to get out more!!
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
Location: Bournemouth/poole

hi from me i am back :mrgreen:
26TM777 26W777
Image
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome to the forum


:shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D
if it anit broke dont fix it
randombod
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm
CB Handle: randombod
Location: Darlington / co Durham

hi and welcome to the mad house / funny farm
pda
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

thanks everyone for the welcome :wink:

mad house/funny farm bring it on :P :P

Paul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
full throttle until you see god.................then brake............................
fatfinger
Official CB Legend!!!
Official CB Legend!!!
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:47 pm
Contact:

hi and welcome
Post Reply