coax
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
jumpingmaster
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- CB Handle: jumpingmaster
- Location: nuneaton
mini 8 coax is good low loss cable over the normal rg58u or military spec, for mobile operation or short homebase operation where access into building is restricted , the rg213 or better is more recommended for base station use. there is a mini8 red in 9mm coaxial size that works well on normal and long runs ..overall mini 8 is popular depending on your application, but not advisiable on uhf or higher due to loss ..westflex is very good for homebase , i use andrews heliax ldf450 but thats serious cable for my homebase use..
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- porky.69
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: wolverhampton, uk
thanks ill order some =D>jumpingmaster wrote:mini 8 coax is good low loss cable over the normal rg58u or military spec, for mobile operation or short homebase operation where access into building is restricted , the rg213 or better is more recommended for base station use. there is a mini8 red in 9mm coaxial size that works well on normal and long runs ..overall mini 8 is popular depending on your application, but not advisiable on uhf or higher due to loss ..westflex is very good for homebase , i use andrews heliax ldf450 but thats serious cable for my homebase use..
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeah i may treat my self to some new coax soon had this stuff for years lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
i know
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
there needs to be huge cut backs in the public sector
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
