coax
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
hi guys think my coax might be ruined or on its way out any one know of a shop i can buy it from i.e some where i can buy it that day not buy and wait for it in the post
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
well i think it might of parished
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
oldskooldaze
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm
- Location: Nr Blackpool
Is that the same as perishedkiller cam wrote:well i think it might of parished
BEER IS FOR LIFE,NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!
26-TM-1969 - Red Squirrel - Spinney Hill - mpcapri - more aliases than what's his name
26-TM-1969 - Red Squirrel - Spinney Hill - mpcapri - more aliases than what's his name
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol yes i was but any way the coax is fine just had not used the rig for a while and had a bad feeling about the coax but i was wrong 
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

