superstar 360/cobra 148gtldx X2 15Mhz crystal required.

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
andy42uk
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:49 pm

Well thanks for looking,
I need the above, and it HAS to be from a scrap chassis, I have tried 2 'std' crystals and although they work they are not 'stretchy' enough with capacitance (varactor diode as I am sure you know) and the K/c shift only moves about =/- 2k/c's.
Proper price paid for the right thing.
Was converted to 10m, mint radio I'm feeling nostalgic.
Thank you,
Andy.
Stapler
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm
Location: S.Wales

Bit old now but, I got a few 15.450mhz xtals here that were pulled over the yrs from cobra's/superstars (pb010) the 15.450 will give you mid/high/s.high instead of the normal low/mid/high.

If you want one pm me (free)

Regards
andy42uk
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:49 pm

I've not been here for ages...
I'll pm you, I'm still after a crystal.
Thanks,
Andy.
eviltattoo
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:31 am
CB Handle: night trap

hi im interested in one of these crystals have you any more and how much

thanks mick
Otter
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm

If you have a 15.45MHz Xtal you may be able to get someone to make one for you at 15MHz.

I used to get them made at AEL in Stonehouse Street, Plmouth (R.I.P) and Gollege. Gollege may even have the specifications to make one for you without sending a sample.
Post Reply