posts

Agricultural vehicle CB Radio advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
extremedave
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm

hopefully the number of farmers with cb's in their tractors will grow in here and soon with me,Gordy and Raiderz here this section of the forum will have the most posts! I love my cb and use it all day long
Round Baler
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
Contact:

For everyones information I'm Gordon(Gordy as Dave says)

I hope this sections grows with a lot of farmers and some pics of their setup's!

- Gordon
Round Baler

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

Image
Land-Ahoy
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:30 pm

Hello There!
Im an arable farm worker from Norfolk! Mainly plough man and tralier boy. I drive a newholland 7840! and love sitting ploughing all day talking to fellow farmers on the Cb!
Round Baler
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
Contact:

Welcome.....Some pics of your setup in your tractor would be much appreciated!

One of my favourite jobs....PLOUGHING!

- Gordon
Round Baler

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

Image
<fordkid>
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 pm
CB Handle: Wasp
Location: Northern Ireland

i hav c.b in my yoker!! never off it!!! tis addictive!!
being the Ford Kid says it all
Post Reply