Hi iam looking for my first cb radio and aerial for my lorry could you please give me some advice on a good choice ,but especially on the aerial as to which one would give me the best reception distance.
regards john
1st cb pack for lorry
-
breaker 19
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:22 pm
this is quite a good aerial used by most 4x4's,some truckers etc,they take a lot of abuse
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/orbitor.htm#
And CB
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/team_me-4.htm
or whole kit
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/starter_mirror.htm
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/orbitor.htm#
And CB
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/team_me-4.htm
or whole kit
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/starter_mirror.htm
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
i reccomend this http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb_radio_p ... nental.htm
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
sh*t didnt notice sorry about that pepole lolstampman wrote:looking at the date of posting i guess hes sorted
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
no one is perfect tho thats why they have rubbers on the end of pences
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

