Daylight Saving Question
'twas a wartime invention wasn't it? First world war (possibly?). My Nan used to tell me about when they had Double Summer Time in WWII for a few years. That must've REALLY confused the cows.
Wiki? Or is that cheating?
OK, I've Wiki'd it, but I really think that's cheating. But I do now know more than I ever wanted to (or will ever find useful) about the subject!
Wiki? Or is that cheating?
OK, I've Wiki'd it, but I really think that's cheating. But I do now know more than I ever wanted to (or will ever find useful) about the subject!
OK, I'm thinking American. Founding father, philosopher, inventor, all round clever dude, 1780's... Although he only suggested getting up earlier rather than actually changing the clocks. We had to wait another 120 years for that one.
It's a trick question. You can't invent daylight saving, it isn't a thing as such.stampman wrote:who invented daylight saveing pocket of rainbows to the winer or a glider engine which ever they fancy
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You can be the originator of the idea, the first to think of it or suggest it.


