Custom Cutters
-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
Hey there Gordy my main man have you seen the new 2000 mile harvest DVD 10 years on called Custom Cutters? i saw it yesterday,there is plenty of big trucks and combimes all fitted with cb radios
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Sorry...haven't checked on here in a while, just noticed this post.
I have them both and love them both!
I bought "The Two Thousand Mile Harvest" a while ago and ordered "Custom Cutters on pre-release.
I still keep in contact with Dylan winter VIA E-mail and telephone! Sadly not by CB!
- Gordon
I have them both and love them both!
I bought "The Two Thousand Mile Harvest" a while ago and ordered "Custom Cutters on pre-release.
I still keep in contact with Dylan winter VIA E-mail and telephone! Sadly not by CB!
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
Im not a farmer but Im from a farming commuinity the dvd's sound good where can I get them?????????
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
Hey gordy when you do the harvest run you could take Dylan with you and make a new DVD "Gordy does the 2000 mile harvest"!! i reckon it would be his most popular yet,just don't crash your combine while being filmed
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
As if I would crash it
...
- Gordon
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
I suppose there isn't much to crash into out on the wheat plains!
I see your a moderator now thats cool!just i better watch what i say about your driving
I see your a moderator now thats cool!just i better watch what i say about your driving
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
At least you know who the bosses are on here nowI see your a moderator now thats cool!just i better watch what i say about your driving
Just kidding mate!
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

