more
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
we need more truckers on here man theres none 
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- wildfire
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
- CB Handle: wildfire.
- Location: United Kindom.
maybe because most of us truckers are busy at work and not all truckers have a computer at home or have a laptop in there cabs unlike me i would be lost with out my laptop in my cab now my boss has stopped phoneing my mobile and now just sends me emails instead lol.
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol 
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
