19 for a copy

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
chrisby
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm
CB Handle: Chrisby

Hi Chrisby here just got two rigs one for my Mrs and myself both just north of Manchester :D
judgey
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey m8 :)
Guzzy
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm
CB Handle: Guzzy
Location: England

chrisby wrote:Hi Chrisby here just got two rigs one for my Mrs and myself both just north of Manchester :D
You been kicked out into the garden shed or something? :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :D
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
chrisby
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm
CB Handle: Chrisby

lol no Guzzy both mobile rigs, one black twig and one pink (guess who's is who's). Thanks for your welcomes :) just a question does anyone know what channel is best alternative to 19 as cant get on without abuse esp the mrs :cry: or anybody monatering any other channels?
User avatar
police man
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: wolverhampton

welcome to the forum :D
Guzzy
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm
CB Handle: Guzzy
Location: England

chrisby wrote:lol no Guzzy both mobile rigs, one black twig and one pink (guess who's is who's). Thanks for your welcomes :) just a question does anyone know what channel is best alternative to 19 as cant get on without abuse esp the mrs :cry: or anybody monatering any other channels?
You want to use a pink twig, that's fine with us, we don't judge people. :P

Which channel to use as an alternative to the 19 will depend on your particular area. If you want to get away from the muppets, try moving off the UK 40 channels and use one of the EU 40 channels ... they're much quieter. :wink:
chrisby
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm
CB Handle: Chrisby

Even with glitter glue on it? :wink:. thanks will try that can have all 80 Channels on at least one of the rigs :D
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

if you put glitter on it then you have to have a small spotlight that changes colour lighting it up


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Donga
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 11:48 am
CB Handle: Rockape
Location: Merseyside

I agree that 19 UK is full of abuse. I opened my mouth some months back and was told to F OFF as its there 19 and not mine. I was threatened etc.

I have a rig that will do the EU chanels so i might migrate there.

I have made contact with some eu people and they have so much more respect.

Whats wrong with our sociaty. more so Liverpool. what a shame.
needle bender
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

yeah,cept is a much more civilised band everyone should migrate there,,its been the prefered option for many years here in cornwall...its a shame the uk 40 has been taken over and abused by the low life,,not that we have trouble on the band down here..but it seems there isn't much you can do unless you choose to get physical with these goons...god help us should they move down to the mids when the new specs come into being...hopefully being able to use an all mode transciever will be beyond their capabilities... [-o<
Guzzy
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 pm
CB Handle: Guzzy
Location: England

Donga wrote:I agree that 19 UK is full of abuse. I opened my mouth some months back and was told to F OFF as its there 19 and not mine. I was threatened etc.

I have a rig that will do the EU chanels so i might migrate there.

I have made contact with some eu people and they have so much more respect.

Whats wrong with our sociaty. more so Liverpool. what a shame.
Unfortunately, it's a sign of the malaise in our society. :(
chrisby
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm
CB Handle: Chrisby

Donga wrote:I agree that 19 UK is full of abuse. I opened my mouth some mont :) hs back and was told to F OFF as its there 19 and not mine. I was threatened etc.

I have a rig that will do the EU chanels so i might migrate there.

I have made contact with some eu people and they have so much more respect.

Whats wrong with our sociaty. more so Liverpool. what a shame.
What channel you all on? I get out to Liverpool now and again :)
Post Reply