It would seem my current rig (Intek M-760) has died………. So my plan was simple, replace with a Polmar Venus (Lafayette Venus) relocating the rig in a discrete location.
I now see there is a new Cobra 75 ST EU, so my question is which rig should I but the Polmar Venus or Cobra 75?Whichever I end up with it will be connected to a 50 watt burning and Sirio Hi-power 4000 antenna.
Polmar Venus or Cobra 75 ST EU
-
RubberDuck94
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm
- Location: Forest Of Dean, South West
Cobra for defiantly, I had my COBRA 29 WX NW ST 40-CHANNEL NIGHTWATCH CB on a K-PO Linear Amplifier and It's one of the best peaces of kit I've had so my recommendations is the cobras! Hope this helps your decisions 
I had decided to go with the Cobra, but while I was looking for a good deal on this rig I cam across President William. I understand the President is more expensive than the Cobra, but which is the best rig. I only want to spend my money once, but at the same time get the best set up I can.

