round baler
-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
Where has Gordy round baler got to these days or is he in hiding cos his old deere broke down?
- Basilsparents
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall
He's at agricultural college I believe, dunno if he's around in the weektime much 
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Hi, I just noticed that I was actually being missed
I was at Agricultural college(Oatridge) until January then I left because hardly anyone on the course wanted to learn anything...
They thought it was better to throw chairs about the class rather than learn so I thought I would be better to leave.
Being honest, I wish I did not leave now as I would have gained something in life.
I am thinking about going back in September to do HNC In Agriculture instead of NC In Agriculture.
- Gordon
I was at Agricultural college(Oatridge) until January then I left because hardly anyone on the course wanted to learn anything...
They thought it was better to throw chairs about the class rather than learn so I thought I would be better to leave.
Being honest, I wish I did not leave now as I would have gained something in life.
I am thinking about going back in September to do HNC In Agriculture instead of NC In Agriculture.
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

Welcome back round baler. Havin being through the entire agric college system, i'd advise going back. i did a HNC and it was a good course but bloody hard work, thats only 3 years ago, best time off my life. 8)
If at first you don't suceed, sod it.
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
I'm definetely thinking about going back as to survive in agriculture nowadays you need qualifications from an agricultural college to survive!
What college did you study at? What age are you?
- Gordon
What college did you study at? What age are you?
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

I went to Bishop Burton near Beverley, East Yorks. Did a ND in countryside Management, 1st year of a HND in that, then foot and mouth came along and put a stop to it
. Then did ANC in Agricultural machinery management, then part time course to do my HNC. I went straight from school when i was 16, and iam nearly 25 now. 8)
If at first you don't suceed, sod it.
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
I have been accepted to do HNC In Agriculture at Oatridge.
I start in September this year
- Gordon
I start in September this year
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"




