Search found 2 matches
- Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:58 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Waht tyres are you all using?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 71031
Re: Waht tyres are you all using?
285/75 16 BFG Mud terrains on my Land Cruiser - look great, work well, I can't hear any humm unlike the smaller road biased tyres it was fitted with when I got it! The noise was that bad I thought I had a knackered diff!
- Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:54 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello from Leicestershire
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1651
Hello from Leicestershire
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
I've used CB's in vehicles for years but nothing serious, over the last twelve months I've been looking into making it a bit of a hobby, I have a Uniden 300 and a Sirio Gain master which I plan to erect on anything upto 30 foot of scaffold pole I have acquired for that ...
I've used CB's in vehicles for years but nothing serious, over the last twelve months I've been looking into making it a bit of a hobby, I have a Uniden 300 and a Sirio Gain master which I plan to erect on anything upto 30 foot of scaffold pole I have acquired for that ...
