Ok I think I'll have a crack.
Could it be that they where born when the clocks go back in the Autum. The one born first was born before 2am (say about 1:50) when the clocks go back. Then there was less than an hour before the second was born meaning that the time was earlier when the second was ...
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Brain Puzzles
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12697
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Handheld Problem
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1524
Re: Handheld Problem
is the trc not an am set ?
*King* *King* *King* *King*
Um
Its got the Cb 27/81 stamp on the front. I thought that it meant it complied with the the fm cb regulations?
Also last night I was picking up a lot of chatter on ch14 and 40, although I couldn't get a copy. I thought that am frequencies ...
*King* *King* *King* *King*
Um
Its got the Cb 27/81 stamp on the front. I thought that it meant it complied with the the fm cb regulations?
Also last night I was picking up a lot of chatter on ch14 and 40, although I couldn't get a copy. I thought that am frequencies ...
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Handheld Problem
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1524
Handheld Problem
Hi
I'm looking for a little help with a handheld rig I recently required. It is a Realistic TRC 1005.
Basically I can recieve fine and having sorted the aerial connection it appears to be transmitting but there is no sound. When I push the button the screen switches to show tx and what appears to ...
I'm looking for a little help with a handheld rig I recently required. It is a Realistic TRC 1005.
Basically I can recieve fine and having sorted the aerial connection it appears to be transmitting but there is no sound. When I push the button the screen switches to show tx and what appears to ...
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1528
Re: Hi
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Funnily enough I have been thinking about going for my foundation licence as well.
The hand-held is a realistic trc-1005, I have been working on it today. Fixed a few obvious problems and its deff receiving, just about managed to pick up some chatter earlier but I haven ...
Funnily enough I have been thinking about going for my foundation licence as well.
The hand-held is a realistic trc-1005, I have been working on it today. Fixed a few obvious problems and its deff receiving, just about managed to pick up some chatter earlier but I haven ...
- Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:51 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1528
Hi
Just wanted to drop a quick line to say hi from Plymouth.
I was looking for some information with regard to repairing an old hand held rig I recently aquired and stummbled across this forum. I haven't used CB in ages and am really looking forward to getting back into it once I actually have a ...
I was looking for some information with regard to repairing an old hand held rig I recently aquired and stummbled across this forum. I haven't used CB in ages and am really looking forward to getting back into it once I actually have a ...
