hi all
any of you guys out there with a recommended set up ?
big steel body on a 24 v merc
tipper truck drivers
TTI TCB-900 is DIM Mount size 12 or 24v scan function and front speaker http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cbs ... b-900.html
Team Roadcom-FS is din mount 12 or 24v front speaker and has scan and dual watch and VOX http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cbs ... om-fs.html
Team Roadcom-FS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcOMZ2Ck_0
Team Roadcom-FS is din mount 12 or 24v front speaker and has scan and dual watch and VOX http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cbs ... om-fs.html
Team Roadcom-FS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcOMZ2Ck_0
-
somersetboy
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 am
I've a Harry in the 54 FM12 twig is a big stinger mag mounted to the roof and swr'd in sensible and I've had no issues. Gets out better than anyone else in our yard.
- AppleTree
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
- CB Handle: Uncle Bulgaria
- Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex
Most of our trucks have this set up, my blade has a similar set up too...somersetboy wrote:I've a Harry in the 54 FM12 twig is a big stinger mag mounted to the roof and swr'd in sensible and I've had no issues. Gets out better than anyone else in our yard.


