Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
Post Reply
SideSide
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Looking for any local net groups on channel, or groups that actually meet up using only UK 40 CB. Eyeballs are probably illegal or non PC nowadays anyway. I'm not on the almighty Faceache, so this maybe my issue. But, if anyone knows anything, please let me know. I can only do mobile, as the council don't have a fondness of silver rods being put on the side of their properties for some reason... :? [-X I've even offered to do it myself! :lol: Hence me asking.
Come on...
User avatar
Hair Bear
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

Hi, if you're west end of Surrey we're in Hampshire just the other side of Aldershot. Usually around on 37 in the evenings later in the week.
One person in ten understands binary. The other one doesn't. :wink:
SideSide
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Hello Hair Bear,
Many thanks for the reply man! The 20 is Leatherhead this way mate, so there's a good chance I can catch your group one evening! I usually try Epsom Downs. Used to use that place loads years ago for a good copy, and many an eyeball!! :lol: And Box Hill was a good one!! Might try Reigate Hill for the first time in a long time as well!
Again, thanks for the reply mate, I will be sure to shout you on the 37 when I'm up high on a late week evening!
All the very best,
Chris.
User avatar
Hair Bear
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

Try linking up with Blue Lagoon, I believe he's a lot closer to you. Why not ping him a pm...
One person in ten understands binary. The other one doesn't. :wink:
SideSide
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Thanks very much Hair Bear. I have just messaged Blue Lagoon.
Much obliged to you, and hope to speak with you soon maybe.
All the best,
Chris.
User avatar
Hair Bear
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

You're welcome.
One person in ten understands binary. The other one doesn't. :wink:
Post Reply