Come on...
Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?
Looking for any local net groups on channel, or groups that actually meet up using only UK 40 CB. Eyeballs are probably illegal or non PC nowadays anyway. I'm not on the almighty Faceache, so this maybe my issue. But, if anyone knows anything, please let me know. I can only do mobile, as the council don't have a fondness of silver rods being put on the side of their properties for some reason...
I've even offered to do it myself!
Hence me asking.
Come on...
Come on...
Hello Hair Bear,
Many thanks for the reply man! The 20 is Leatherhead this way mate, so there's a good chance I can catch your group one evening! I usually try Epsom Downs. Used to use that place loads years ago for a good copy, and many an eyeball!!
And Box Hill was a good one!! Might try Reigate Hill for the first time in a long time as well!
Again, thanks for the reply mate, I will be sure to shout you on the 37 when I'm up high on a late week evening!
All the very best,
Chris.
Many thanks for the reply man! The 20 is Leatherhead this way mate, so there's a good chance I can catch your group one evening! I usually try Epsom Downs. Used to use that place loads years ago for a good copy, and many an eyeball!!
Again, thanks for the reply mate, I will be sure to shout you on the 37 when I'm up high on a late week evening!
All the very best,
Chris.


